Then went to a party and fucked a guy she was barely friends

dichiejr u

dichiejr 4 points submitted 4 days ago

if u ever feel bad about doing this, remember: youtube literally pays people to do it over video games, while cooking, etc. of course it’s gonna be a trend when we have so much pleasant media in that style and the Canada Goose Parka human brain loves to mimic things that please us!

canada goose uk outlet 🙂 don’t feel weird. hell, if it makes you feel more comfortable, exaggerate it even! turning a baking adventure into a Steve Irwin Expedite might be a challenge, but damn does it always make me laugh. canada goose uk outlet

Canada Goose Outlet stagejitters 10 points submitted 18 days ago Canada Goose Outlet

canada goose store Yeah, my theory is because Steven universe is SO progressive they think it’s a free market to hate on it because it’s not ‘perfect’. You wouldn’t https://www.canadagooseisverige.com see someone making this level canada goose clearance sale of essay writing hate for say, family guy because we buy canada goose jacket except that show to have crude jokes that can be offensive. But as soon as we get a show made with specific audiences in mind (lgbt people, kids etc) it becomes an issue of nitpicking everything about it. Which makes me sad because I’m sure Steven universe has changed so many peoples lives! It’s defo helped me through hard times canada goose store

dichiejr 2 points submitted 14 days ago

hey im late but im a motherfucker who writes essays and such on family guy (not on reddit tho), what up, i’m here to second your opinion of nitpicking steven universe vs smth like family guy, and it’s actually WHY i picked up trying to Canada Goose Outlet flesh out my thoughts and grind out some shit canada goose deals towards family guy steven universe may have problems, but it’s much more progressive as a show and much less harmful to society as a whole.

and also i’m still attempting to figure out the proper ways to understand how adult swim as a whole has an underlying tone canada goose store that leaves progressive young adults looking elsewhere (MLP, SU, etc) for their media.

canada goose uk shop xXHereComeDatBoiXx 51 points submitted 20 days ago canada goose uk shop

canada goose It’s acidic and sperm are extremely delicate, that’s the whole point of semen it’s a protein layer that protects them from the equally acidic environment of the vagina, so the more semen destroyed by leftover urine in the urethra the less semen there is to protect the sperm in the vaginal canal ergo less sperm make it Canada Goose Jackets to the egg. It’s one part of the reason older couples have trouble getting pregnant than more efficient and healthy people in their 20’s canada goose

dichiejr 6 points submitted 20 days ago

canada goose uk black friday the body likes using routes to self clean, and so the 1 hole for 2 functions bit kinda is on purpose for the sake of making sure that protein doesnt clog anything up cuz imagine if ppl didnt use the penis except for jacking off? its very possible that something could harden where it’s not supposed to, while with current pattern there’s another (acidic) thing that can shove it out or force it along. it keeps the tubes clean and yea there are issues but idt a penis could self clean itself any other way canada goose uk black friday

canada goose coats on sale ofc, “self clean” is obvs in terms of biological and not in terms of antibacterial canada goose coats on sale

Canada Goose sale Phaylevyce 5 points submitted 29 days ago Canada Goose sale

Canada Goose Jackets Had a girl in highschool i tried forever to get a date, i was WAAAYYYYYY too nice for her taste, not like nice guy taste but like, you know, not beat the shit out of her nice. She was so used to being used she was like entirely shut off from me canada goose clearance almost, I don do social gatherings at all, never have, but SHE actually asked ME to homecoming, so i got all dressed up and sharp looking (mind you im 5 but in high school i was VERY fit and strong, and apparently full of a certain humble, handsome, confidence AND unpopularity that made me equal parts attractive and unattractive? very confusing time for me lol) and took her to dinner and covered the meal of course, like a gentleman, not being shy but not pushing my luck either, we got to slow dance, which thank fucking god they played something slow because boy do i dance like im white lol. so like an hour and a half into the actual homecoming event/dance whatever it is, she like “i have Canada Goose sale a headache and Canada Goose online feel sick, can you take me home?” i was so fucking bummed man, she made me feel better with a big sloppy hollywood kiss. Then went to a party and fucked a guy she was barely friends with. Fast forward 6 or 7 years and we are both married and both have kids and have gone our own ways and i am still a little upset about it lol she played the victim who couldn open up to a guy canadian goose jacket like myself but she was still so damn sweet and anytime we ever hung out, she would always be like “listen to him talk” while i was saying smart things, she loved it. ugh. Canada Goose Jackets

canada goose coats dichiejr 7 points submitted 29 days ago canada goose coats

cheap Canada Goose sometimes girls like that have canada goose outlet the issue where they internalize canada goose coats that they deserve it to such an extent that being with nicer people kinda actually does make one nauseous being hurt is a thing shes gone through before, she knows how the cycle goes and knows how to deal with it, and. stepping outside of that kind of forces her to look at her own expectations and deal with her own potential trauma. cheap Canada Goose

Canada Goose Parka but of course i could just be blowing smoke since i dont know much about her or her background. Canada Goose Parka

dichiejr 72 points submitted 1 month ago

canada goose black friday sale if you’re able to handle a little bit of heavy talk, i think there might be depressive folk who would love being ur. uh. audio penpal? cellpal? i dont know a good word for it canada goose black friday sale

canadian goose jacket mostly because it’s canada goose coats on sale easy for mental illness to fuck people up and be like “my mom only does x for me because im her son, not because im a good person or im worth anything, shes doing it out of obligation” but ur a random person, u have no bias and they may like hearing stories of where u are or the odd things u find out on ur travels, while u just existing in their lives provides someone they can just talk to or connect with canadian goose jacket

Canada Goose online since depression sometimes isnt always. (for lack of better words to put this) about actual sadness, but about isolation (social, mental, physical, literal, imaginary, etc) and how it hinders a persons ability to function when they are isolated (or FEEL isolated) in that way Canada Goose online

uk canada goose outlet anyway thats another option for truckers, right? i mean, it won’t be for everyone, but i thought id throw more options into the equation. uk canada goose outlet

Bluemistake2 236 points submitted 1 month ago

canada goose clearance sale Had sex with my girlfriend and her best friend a few times bow, all 3 of us are massively into it and by the looks of it it gonna be a regular thing, so pretty happy about all of it. They both recently come out as bi and are into each other and it weird, but the whole thing is just really wholesome, in the bedroom it all just buy canada goose jacket cheap very supportive and exploratory. canada goose clearance sale

cheap canada goose uk Also to me personally, canada goose they both perfect 10 personalities and looks, I still riding this wave of disbelief because I was always the fat ugly kid in school, lost a lot of weight since and cleaned cheap Canada Goose myself up but former fat kid syndrome canada goose black friday sale never quite leaves you. The whole thing in a weird way has helped with self esteem a lot. cheap canada goose uk

Canada Goose Coats On Sale Lounge_Mouse 990 points submitted 1 month ago Canada Goose Coats On Sale

That I not a virgin and I straight. I don particularly want to have those conversations with others in my family, but my mom is the main reason I never will.

buy canada goose jacket I in my thirties, so you think the first at least would be taken for granted, but I was very sheltered as a teenager, then went to a religious college (even though I not personally religious), and I never introduced them to or even told them about anyone I been involved with buy canada goose jacket.